http://www.whatenlightenment.blogspot.com/
"
As the years passed I spoke to many other former students who
confirmed these stories, elaborated upon them, and told me many more.
I learned of students having large "contributions" psychologically
extorted from them. I heard how a student was required to sign a "gag
order" agreement prohibiting him from publicly criticizing Andrew as
a condition of having his "contribution" returned. I was told the
story of community women prostrating in a freezing cold lake in the
winter, some suffering dangerous exposure, as a symbol of their
devotion and repentance for "women's conditioning." I learned of a
student being forced—against his will and his moral compunction—to
engage in daily visits to prostitutes in Amsterdam for weeks on end
as a kind of penance for past sexual indiscretions. I was told by a
student how he was ordered to reveal to his estranged teenage
daughter her mother's infidelity that occurred many years in the
past, in order to teach the daughter not to hold her mother, now a
critical former student, in such high esteem. I heard these stories
and many, many more. As the weight of the awful truth about what
Andrew and his community had become accumulated, I began to feel that
something must finally be said. People must be warned. At the very
least, any prospective student should know what they are signing
themselves up for when they join Andrew Cohen's community.