> <curtisdeltablues@> wrote:
> >
> > "such a weenie-shrinker"
> >
> > Does that "cold shrinkage" line ever work for you? I haven't
> > had much luck with that! I've been going with a delicately
> > placed tattoo that says "Object are larger than they appear".
>
> My tattoo is actually *on* my weenie. On "cold
> shrinkage" days I've had ladies look at it and
> think it says "Wepain" and chide me for misspelling
> "weapon," much less the size of the weapon. But in
> reality it says "Welcome to warm, sunny Spain."
>
> :-)

Speaking of tattoos, here is a website I ran
across today:

http://www.asylum.com/photos/ink-that-stinks/481213/

The next time you think that the world is enter-
ing the Age Of Enlightenment, remember that these
are the things that some people in that world
believe are cool to have tattooed on their bodies.

And they go through *pain* for this...

:-)