[image: Invincible America] <http://invincibleamerica.org/>

*Dear Governors, Sidhas, and Meditators,*

*When I think of great human beings—and truly great American heroes—I think
of Howard and Alice Settle. Longtime Yogic Flyers, Howard and Alice have,
through their extraordinary intelligence and organizing power, been blessed
with great material abundance. Fortunately for America and the world, Howard
and Alice are deeply devoted to Maharishi and his Total Knowledge. They have
chosen to share a very large portion of their wealth to support Maharishi's
programs to create invincibility in America and Heaven on Earth.*

*You may or may not be aware of this, but Howard and Alice have donated an
astonishing $1 million each month for the past 15 months to support the
Yogic Flyers on our Invincible America Assembly—including the Vedic Pandits.
It is their ongoing generosity that is allowing America to rise to
invincibility and remain steadfast amidst the many economic, social, and
even meteorological storms that have blown our way. *

*Last week, on January 12, Howard celebrated his birthday and was joyously
feted on Maharishi's Global Family Chat. The following is a transcript of
his eloquent remarks at the conclusion of that wonderful day—a day when,
incidentally, the number of Yogic Flyers in the Domes exceeded the Super
Radiance number of 1730. (Unfortunately, since then, the numbers have fallen
again to around 1500.) Please listen carefully to the words of this very
wise, highly enlightened man. Please take his words deeply into your
heart—and act on them.*

*With great love and appreciation,*

*Jai Guru Dev*

*Raja John*

*MESSAGE FROM HOWARD SETTLE*

*On his birthday, January 12, 2008*

Listen to the Audio of Howard's
Message<http://streaming.globalcountry.net/settle_smallest.mp3>
[image: Howard Settle]

*Transcript:* "I would like to take this opportunity to speak to all of the
Sidhas in America and throughout the world about the extraordinary gift that
Maharishi has given us in the form of the Invincible Assemblies.

"Maharishi has given us the opportunity to create an invincible world—a
world without enemies—a world of peace, prosperity, joy, happiness, and
profound bliss.

"The formula to achieve this incredible goal for mankind is so very simple,
and it is completely within our grasp. Maharishi has given us the technology
to achieve the impossible through a procedure so easy and blissful that it
defies imagination—and yet it is true, and it has been tested and proven.

"The technology, of course, is an Invincible Assembly in every nation—a
Super Radiance group of Yogic Flyers in every country.

"We have such an assembly in America, and I am very gratified to see that in
the last day or two we have achieved the Super Radiance numbers once again.

"We have been given the knowledge of the mechanics of these Invincible
Assemblies as a formula—the square root of 1% of the nation's population—but
I would like to discuss the benefits for each of us in terms of my field of
experience, which is business.

"There is an important principle in business which Maharishi has described
as 'do less and accomplish more.' For any business transaction, you want to
invest as little as possible, but in return you want to receive as much as
possible.

"We have the tools to calculate how efficient we are at this principle of
'do less and accomplish more': we calculate the return on investment and the
rate of return.

"In business, if you can achieve a 2 to 1 return on your investment over a
period of a year, your calculated rate of return is 100%, and this is pretty
good. In fact, if I offered each of you a 100% rate of return, it would be
insane not to take advantage of an investment as favorable as that.

"By contrast, Raja Hagelin has informed us that the influence we create in
the Super Radiance groups is equal to the square root of 1%. The easiest way
to calculate this effect is to multiply the number of Yogic Flyers by 100.
So yesterday, with 1750 Yogic Flyers in the Invincible America Assembly,
each of you had the effect of providing a positive influence of coherence to
175,000 of your fellow citizens. In other words, the return on investment of
a single Yogic Flyer in the Assembly yesterday was 175,000 to 1; and this
return did not take a year, but occurred within 3 hours. I haven't
calculated the rate of return on this investment of your time, but it
approaches infinity.

"This return to each of you on the Assembly is on an investment far more
precious than money. It is a return on your action—your *karma*. And the
result will be a continuous stream of positive influence in your life that
will grow each day as you participate in the Assembly.

"There is no more efficient mechanism in the universe to accomplish so much
for so little. This is the extraordinary gift of Maharishi which will allow
us to make such progress for ourselves and our world in such a short time.

"I would like to make an appeal to all of the Sidhas to continue to go to
the Assembly and to create invincibility today.

"The goal of invincibility is completely in reach. It can be achieved today,
and tomorrow, and the next day. The Sidhas of every country hold the keys to
the gates of Heaven, and these gates can be opened this very evening. By
participating in the group of Yogic Flyers, you will allow the Light of God
to flood into the earth, and you will transform the destiny of man. You will
free the world from struggle, and usher in the Age of Enlightenment—Heaven
on Earth—invincibility for each of you as individuals, for our nation, and
for the family of nations.

"This opportunity is in our hands this very moment. We do not have to wait
for some date in the future or for some planet to change position. Maharishi
has given us the collective power to make this transformation this very day,
and our gift to Maharishi should be to achieve the goal today so that we can
celebrate this extraordinary moment of transformation together with
Maharishi in these next few days.

"For this extraordinary gift, as is our tradition, we give all glory to Guru
Dev."

Jai Guru Dev.