Secret wrote:
> But if you come from a hustler family and hustle as he
> did to keep close to Guru Dev, you're going to stay a
> hustler.

Maybe so, but I've seen no evidence that Mr. Yogi was
from a "hustler family". From what I've read, Mahesh was
raised in the Varma family, but he may have actually been
the son of Mr. Srivastava, an employee of the Indian
railway system. Marshy's maternal uncle was Raj Varma,
an artist of some repute. There's no indication in Marshy's
biography by Paul Mason that would indicate that the
Varma's were hustlers. More likely they were devotees of
Swami Brahmanand Saraswati.

Can you cite any evidence that Marshy was from a family
of hustlers?

Work cited:

'Maharishi: The Biography'
by Paul Mason