FFL gets about 4-8 new members a week. I see the comments they’re required
to make when they sign up. Many are intrigued by the description on
HYPERLINK
"http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FairfieldLife/"http://groups.yahoo.com/group/
FairfieldLife/ and figure they’ve stumbled upon a pretty cool, open-minded
group of spiritual seekers. For the most part, they have, but I also see
many of them unsubscribe after a few days. They don’t have to leave comments
when they unsubscribe, but I suspect that many of them are turned off by the
bickering and trash talk that sometimes prevails. This is an unfortunate
loss IMO. Don’t the spiritual traditions which we all respect advocate love,
forgiveness, acceptance, etc? I don’t understand how people can tolerate
indulging in negative feelings and behavior for weeks, months, years. It’s
self-polluting. I should think spiritual seekers would be inclined to look
within and locate the source of such impulses, and try to eradicate it.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
7:44 PM