--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "lurkernomore20002000"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > > Sandiego:
> > >
> > > speak up please Turdquoise...all I hear is
> > > "mmmmmfmmmmfmmfmmmmfmm..."
> > > cuz your mouth is so full of shit. Just what we need on here
> > > for our continuing spiritual education-- an impotent "animal
> > > lover"-- how's FiFi? :-)
> >
> > Curtis:
> >
> > Welcome back Jim. At first I thought you were trying to
> > establish some new patterns with a new identity, but I
> > can see that wasn't the purpose. So what did you learn
> > as an temporarily anonymous poster?
>
> I say this is NOT Jim. You're not gonna get Jim being
> this crude, OR mean. I'll put money on it.

>From post #162123, after I had suggested that
he still had...uh...unresolved issues towards
Buddhists. Note the geographical location, note
the fact that he knows my name even though it
hasn't come up since "sandiego108" has been on
FFL, note the characteristic need to defend his
enlightened self from any criticism. It's Jim.

And just as enlightened as he's always been.