--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <rick@> wrote:
> >>>

> > FFL gets about 4-8 new members a week. >>
>
> Lol...don't kid yourself Rick, that is just Shemp creating as many
new
> accounts as he can.
>
> OffWorld

Actually, OffWorld is one of my alter-ego's that I've been using to
skirt the 50-post-a-week rule.

OffWorld doesn't exist as he is just a figment of my imagination.

I took the schmuckiest and most irritating part of my personality and
asked myself: how would he act and what should I call him?

And I came up with OffWorld.

And I've never even been to Vermont!

So, now you've all been forewarned.  Oh, and one more thing: the
OffWorld part of my psyche is SO real that sometimes he actually
thinks he exists and sometimes he has a mind of its own, so I suspect
he will respond to this email with invectives and denials.

Just ignore them. I'm working out the kinks.