From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of nablusoss1008
Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2008 11:49 AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: RIP Scott Girard / Vedic exercise

--- In HYPERLINK
"mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com"FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick
Archer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> From: HYPERLINK
"mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com"FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:HYPERLINK
"mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com"[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> On Behalf Of nablusoss1008
> Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2008 8:53 AM
> To: HYPERLINK
"mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com"FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: RIP Scott Girard / Vedic exercise
>

> There are many good Purushas not sold out to rajasic activity, mostly
> they are in the Himalayas.
>
> You're not in the Himalayas. Are you sold out to rajasic activity?

I'm not on Purusha, in case you did not know.

I knew that. So if Purushas not in the Himalayas tend to be rajasic, what
does that make non-Purushas? Seems to me that by your way of thinking,
non-Purushas would generally be more rajasic than Purushas.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
3:45 PM