--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "suziezuzie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> What do you think of the idea of the Bindu, what MMY refers to as
> point of consciousness originating from Fullness, a seed
containing in
> a potential state all the forces, dimensions, time, suns, solar
> systems, galaxies, galaxy clusters and universe required for the
> creation of a single universe. This point of consciousness could
be the
> origin of the big bang and in this case refers to the origin of a
> single soul, creating its' universe and then incarnating into it,
each
> soul creating its' own universe from this seed of consciousness.
At the
> end of a souls lifetime, its' created universe then reverts back
into
> the Bindu and then back into Fullness.

I think what Maharishi says about the Bindu is that it contains all
that there is, within all that there is. So there is not a Bindu of
singularity inside of that which is not of the same essential nature
as the Bindu. Rather, from any point in all that there is, that
chosen point can be isolated, the Bindu point, which then is found
to also contain all that there is; a point of Infinity, within
Infinity. There is nothing which is not Bindu.