From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of nablusoss1008
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2008 10:07 AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: RIP Scott Girard / Vedic exercise

--- In HYPERLINK
"mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com"FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,
"mainstream20016"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Nab,
> Americans seem to occupy a special place in your heart.
> Similar, I'm sure, to the place you occupy in our own.

I do not dislike them, in fact I have several americans friends from my
travels there. Very nice people.
But since the CIA are (mostly) americans it is natural to be sceptical.
It's not only that president of yours that makes the americans look
like fools the world over, CIA is very busy doing the same thing. And,
like their president, they are in the business of creating havoc around
the world.

Hey Nabby, there’s a point that you and I agree on.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
6:39 PM