In a message dated 1/28/08 6:20:20 P.M. Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

And  nothing gives me more pleasure than to see an extreme liberal
like Judy  continually endorse the Clintons and defend Bill Clinton, a
man who headed  the most conservative administration of the past 50
years

Yes,  Clinton's eight years saw even MORE conservative legislation
passed into  law than under Ronald Reagan:

- Defense of Marriage Act

-  NAFTA

- Balanced the budget

- Welfare Reform

- Support  for the death penalty (indeed, Clinton went out of his way
to return to  Arkansas during his presidential campaign to make sure a
retarded Black  Man was put to death).

So, I laugh and snicker with glee to see Judy  defend Bill Clinton!
Go for it, Judy!

Thank God Clinton had to deal with a conservative congress that wouldn't
send him the kind of legislation he really would like to have  signed.