<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

snip
. ... Old Mayo was also well versed in China's ancient wisdom that
had been handed down from generation to generation. Ron passed many
evenings in the company of such wise men, eagerly absorbing their  words

Matrix, you bring up a very  important point, and one that has been
overlooked by most historians.  It is the issue of "Old Mayo",  and the
role "Old Mayo"  played in one of the most regressive times in Chinese
history.  From the time of Marco Polo China was known for it's fine
silks, and subtle and captivating art.  And then along came "Old Mayo".
Tell me, tell me earnestly, what culture would not be adversely affected
by "Old Mayo".  It is a blight that cannot be ignored, or easily
overcome.  It is no wonder that only now is China finally recovering
from the hangover caused by "Old Mayo"

Lord, we thank you, that our brothers and sisters in the Orient no
longer must wear the yoke of oppression brought on by "Old Mayo".  And
Lord please keep this affliction of  "Old Mayo" away from your other
children.  Thank you Lord.

  • ... Samadhi Is Much Closer Than You Think -- Really! -- It's A No-Brainer. Who'd've Thunk It?
    • ... matrixmonitor
      • ... Peter
        • ... TurquoiseB
          • ... nablusoss1008