In a message dated 2/3/08 9:17:36 A.M. Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

And it  will turn out the same for either Hillary or Obama should
> either one  of them get elected. We are a nation polarized and
> neither side is  going to work with the other. What makes you think
> Hillary can do any  better of a job than Obama pushing thru an
> agenda if the opposition  is determined to see the President fail?

Because she at least knows  what she'd be up against;
she's been fighting these people for a long  time.
Obama just doesn't have a clue.

Well maybe if somebody else were to scream "there is a right wing  conspiracy
against me" somebody might believe them.

48)