In a message dated 2/3/08 6:46:12 P.M. Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Be  careful when you listen to the candidates talk about this stuff. I
know the  market and I know health insurance. They do not. They get
stuff third and  forth hand and put their own spin on what they learn
and cherry pick facts.  The health care problem in the US is a big,
messy problem with many facets.  Don't minimize it.

I think Mitt Romney probably is in a better place to know more than you
since he helped develop a health care program for his  state.

48)