--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, srijim1 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> To His Royal Highness, The Beloved-ness Rick Archer &
> Friends, (sorry, I wasn't sure of your titles)
>
> You Maharishi guys really crack me up. His Holiness
> the Maharishi Mahesh Yogi?   His Majesty Maharaja
> Nader Raam? Governor this.. Siddha that. You guys
> sure love lofty titles and superlatives. I always
> think of titles as something you get when your boss
> doesn't want to give you a pay raise. Is that what's
> happening there?

Actually, in the TM movement it's even stranger.

The guys who have the title of "Raja" not only
didn't get the title in lieu of a raise, they
had to pay their boss one million bucks for the
title.

No, I'm not kidding.

I'm guessing, given the rest of your post, that
you're some kind of "funeral gawker" drawn to
this newsgroup out of curiosity after having
noticed that Maharishi died.

Don't assume that everyone here takes seriously
the things that the TM movement takes seriously.

If you get off on mocking the afflicted and feel-
ing superior to them (which seems to be the
case), you might want to aim your own lack of
humility at the right targets.