There was another indication of this repressed emotion in the
description of those going to Maharishi's house after he left, with
the observation that one woman couldn't hold it in and began crying.
Personally if I had been there I'd have been bawling like a baby,
and I suspect many of those there wanted to as well.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>