Hmmm,

So what's wrong with this picture?

Girish invites Sri Sri.

Why are these two even speaking when Sri Sri ripped off the movement
with Maharishi's entire schtick down to his giggle?  Was Sri Sri
giving Girish something under the table?  Or, is Girish, you know,
actually human enough to see that Maharishi's followers are sometimes
way way out of the fold?

Dunno.  Did Chopra, Bloomfield, Clayton, Casey, Jerry, Kaplan, Grey,
De Angelis, Beckley, Carlson et al get invites?

Edg