On Feb 7, 2008, at 5:46 PM, Michael wrote:

You're welcome - it was a real pleasure to listen to that intently.

I actually got the recording from a colleague- you might be interested in his commentary
as well:

Thank you so much (I am very interested) and I'm glad people have the courage to share these old teachings and keep the record straight. An honest love for maintaining real purity.

I do hope those who have any such relevant tapes for the sharing will again contact me as I'd be honored to host them at high-speed download for several months.

Thanks again. What a wonderful gesture and kindness.