IMHO: Death does not mean the spirit left. It could mean that the
spirit moved to another body. If there's another spirit in that body, he may
subordinate himself to that lower spirit. Once in a different body, he can't be
the same guy that you will recognize or perceive with cosmic consciousness
because not one thing is the same, down to the cellular level. Everything is
unique.

  Another thing to consider? We all have free will. The CC can choose to
withdraw his support or can choose to spring into action whenever he thinks fit.

  Another point: a higher spirit can co-exist with you in your body. This may
perhaps help explain why some are sickly some are not. Meaning, if you are
sickly, you might have a lower spirit co-existing with you in your body. If you
go for exorcism - that might work.

  Assuming MMY is a higher spirit or co-existing with a higher spirit in his
present form - what does he do to share the graces or the benefits of
co-existing with this higher spirit?

  In my case, I think my [EMAIL PROTECTED] is one of the best way I can share
with you things that I think will have a positive effect in your life. Because
the lower spirit may have been attracted to your body, if that attraction was
removed or somehow expelled, that lower spirit may just have to find another
body. What I got in ageless_secret can remove what can lower your self-control.

  What is the possibility that you may have another spirit co-existing with you
in your body? Greater than 100%. So - developing your self-control is a must.

  How do you develop self-control? Meditation.

  If you guys are coming to Las Vegas, give me a call @ (702) 275-1011 and we
should meditate together and you drink from my water. We should at least meet
so we can at least mentally be one spirit or one church and build a greater
peace.

  Salvador (Sonny) Santayana
  ===============================
   MMY: (interrupting) Anyone who will go will come back. Go has to
be back. One doesn't go, doesn't… There's no question of coming back when he
doesn't go. There is no question of coming back. When his going is
arrested, he doesn't get a passport to come back. His going is arrested, it
doesn't go.

> S: Thank you.
>
> MMY: Is that point clear?

S: Uh, yeah kinda. I don't see if a man reaches Cosmic
Consciousness, and he leaves the body, and like you say he's unbounded, then
can he choose to come back to earth in a body to help…

Click to join ageless_secret