--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "geezerfreak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "geezerfreak" <geezerfreak@>
> > wrote:
> > >

> > Hm, I guess you didn't bother to read the
> > post I was responding to. Bad idea. Makes
> > you look almost as silly as the poster.
>
> Yeah sister, I did. The content doesn't matter.
> It's your never ending condescending attitude
> towards those you disagree with.

The DSM-IV elements of narcissistic PD are at least five of the following:
   1. has a grandiose sense of self-importance
   2. is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power,
brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
   3. believes that he or she is "special" and unique
   4. requires excessive admiration
   5. has a sense of entitlement
   6. is interpersonally exploitative
   7. lacks empathy
   8. is often envious of others or believes others are envious
of him or her
   9. shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes

Have you ever SEEN a more classic embodiment of
Narcissistic Personality Disorder than Judy Stein?

That's what I've talking about this morning. If
the teacher embodies Narcissistic Personality
Disorder, SO DO HIS STUDENTS. It just goes
with the territory.