--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, srijim1 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I was responding to a thread initiated by a "true believer," Rick
> Archer, with the hope that I might stir up a dialog with either him
> or people who share his convictions.

That is yet another incorrect assumption and example of why you would
do well to spend some serious time, reading the archives and getting
to know the participants here. Rick Archer is NOT a TM "true
believer". Rick Archer was kicked out of the dome. Rick Archer ditched
his TM mantra and instead uses a mantra given to him by Ammachi. Rick
Archer is the one who posted an email discussion about allegations
that MMY was sexually involved with women. These are all facts that
can be found in the FFL archives.

There's a reason why it's common netiquette for newbies to a forum to
lurk for a while and get a feel for the forum and its participants
before participating. You barged in here, completely ignorant of what
FFL is about and the people who post here, and started making a
complete ass of yourself. Barry's right: "You're clueless. Either shut
up and learn something, or go away."