So, I guess Deepak Chopra is breathing a sigh of relief.  He could
have been in Tony Nadar's position dressed up as Roger Ramjet.  Among
other things I think he probably so this kind of silliness coming.  It
seemed Maharishi was gromming Deepak to take over the movement.  I'm
glad Deepak got out.  He took the teachings he learned and kept them
away from all the silliness and the dysfunctional middle management
that had grown.  Talk about your Peter Principle in action.

Deepak seems like the kind of guy you could probably have a beer with
and talk in non-movement speak about "stuff".   Tony is a parrot and
seems like the kind of person who would say sh*t even if he had a
mouthful.

In regards to the post on SNAP!:  I think we will see a breakdown of
the organization over time.  So much of this TMO house of cards was
based on
the personality of MMY.  Now, that his darshan is no longer available,
nobody is too worried about excommunication, etc.  What "knowledge"
MMY had to give to the world is given (barring any "lost"
Honeymooner's Episodes yet to be released).  No new techniques, etc.

My prediction for the first SNAP! will be the teachers in Fairfield
getting better pay and benefits.  And they deserve it.