Although I had almost no relationship with the below guys, they all
influenced me bigtime in my private discussions with them.

Doug Pritchard was very charismatic for me -- he walked his talk.

Johnathan Shear could keep me spellbound with his Tai Chi stories.

John Black sang the "monk's version" of the puja for me, and I felt
like a movement insider.

Monty Guild always had a good spiel about his dealings with Maharishi.

Charlie Lutes, of course.

Doug Henning awed me for an hour once.

What would I think of these guys if I met them back then with my mind
today?  Sigh....

Edg