From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of sgrayatlarge
Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2008 9:04 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Do you still practice TM but not believe in
MMY?

No problem Curtis and thanks for the clarification Judy.

Were you there for the MahaLakshmi Yagya at the beginning of the
course?

They had lifesize statues of the Vedic Masters on stage, I got to
stand next to Shukadeva or perhaps Vyasa!!

I was. Remember the riot at the end of it where thousands of pundits
stampeded in order to get Prasad, and Maharishi’s bramacharis were beating
them off with sticks? Wild, surreal scene. Maharishi sat and watched it with
detachment but evident concern.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
12:21 PM