> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "suziezuzie" <msilver1951@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings
> <no_reply@>

> > <shempmcgurk@>

> > > Amendment?

> > uninvited
> > > on

> > will

> > > be

> > > Not when it comes to intruders who silently break into your
house
> > in
> > > the early hours of the night and threaten your family.>>
> >
> > Which these pundits did not do you stupid arrogant barbaric
> ignorant
> > american turd (note - this is not a judgement of yourself and you
> > americans, just a scientific observation made by many around the
> > world - its nothing personal, just matter-of-fact.)
> >
> > OffWorld
> >
> Right. I understand you're not attacking me personally. I'm making
> the point that these individuals were, according to this person's
> account, turning the door handle *trying* to enter the house. You
see
> my point. They were trying to get in. She has children.>>

And you would have shot to death Krishna the butter thief.

You don't know the situation, and you have to be really sad if you
think that someone is deliberately walking into a house in full
daylight and in fulll view ...and THEY KNOW they could get shot by
fear-ridden people. They obviously don't know that, and they probably
thought thay had been invited in. And the person was also probably
just making a fuss out of the thing .

But yes, I agree, she should have a gun when living in the boonies
like that. And must ensure her children never get hold of it. Tricky.

OffWorld

 Now
> understand, if they *had* gotten in, then she would have been in a
> situation of having to defend her children. I understand that these
> were Pundits but who cares. Maybe they were perverted miss fits.
Who