From: ruthsimplicity <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2008 1:20:47 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Corrections to Dr Chopra's article on "The
Maharishi Years - the Untold Stor

            --- In FairfieldLife@ yahoogroups. com, Dick Mays <[EMAIL
PROTECTED] .> wrote:

> Please note that Dr G M is an outstanding Indian  Governor

> responsible for single-handedly creating the first group of 8,000

>  pundits in India.  He is a Maharishi-trained TM-Sidhi instructor and

>  teacher of Advanced Techniques.

> Farrokh & Ruffina

> Dear Friends:

> I am an Indian physician who was Maharishiji' s personal physician at

> the time that Dr Deepak  Chopra was assisting Maharishiji in England,

> as per his article entitled "The Maharishi Years - the Untold Story".

>  I must inform you that his article is replete with untruths and

> inaccuracies.  I was at  Maharishiji' s side during the entire

> incident.  Some of the details of the article that I know to be

> untrue are as  follows:

> there was no blood transfusion from Dr  Chopra;

> Maharishi was not on a ventilator and was not pronounced  dead as

claimed;

> he did not have kidney failure at all at that  time;

> Dr Chopra's father attended Maharishi in India, but not in  London;

> there was no helicopter involved;

> Dr Chopra did not  carry Maharishiji in his arms into the hospital.

> Dr Chopra was  handsomely paid for his services by the movement.

> These facts can be  corroborated by Prakash and Kirti from the Indian

> TM movement and Maharishiji' s medical records would bear this out as

> well.  There were two other Indian physicians involved, both of whom

> were instructed  in TM by Farrokh.  They can confirm the facts as

> well.

> Dr G. M.

It is interesting to watch people writing history. The absence of

facts will simply lead to even more speculation. Was there a

poisoning or evidence of poisoning? Why London? If not kidney failure

"at that time" when did he have kidney failure? What year?  What kind

of recovery? Etc.

Can his silence be interpreted as assent that there was a heart attack

and pancreatitis and that this happened in late 1991?

He says MMY's medical records would bear this out. I would be glad to

take a look. :)

<!--

#ygrp-mkp{
#ygrp-mkp hr{
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}
#ygrp-mkp #hd{
#ygrp-mkp #ads{
margin-bottom:10px;}
#ygrp-mkp .ad{
padding:0 0;}
#ygrp-mkp .ad a{
color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}
-->

<!--

#ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc{
font-family:Arial;}
#ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc #hd{
#ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc .ad{
margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}
-->

<!--

#ygrp-mlmsg select, input, textarea {font:99% arial, helvetica, clean,
sans-serif;}
#ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height:1.22em;}
#ygrp-text{
font-family:Georgia;