(Hopefully) One last blovial blast of hot air - - -  When observers
are gathered in His Name - aka gathered in TC, then they all have the
same initial distinction of Self - and therefore identical
distinctions of non self - then there is nothing but Truth, but they
won't agree on it by force of habit

As you may have heard, we (Madison WI) are expected to get 6-8 more
inches of snow on Sunday - - that will put us over 2x the average for
the whole season.  A few years back I picked up a used snowblower, my
plan is for it to have the heart attack before me.