The way of the group of those who believe in nirguNa [without
qualities alone] spread more wickedness because these people do not
accept the manifest form of Bhagavan [God] and suppose that the
niraakaara [formless] cannot see or hear.

So they do their mind's desires; they have no concern for what is
wicked and what is sacred.

=====

'For the welfare of saadhu and for the destruction of the wicked I am
manifest and for the estsablishment of dharma I am manifest.'

~Bhagavad Gita 4:8

By the word "saadhu" don't understand it to be the ones who have
red-brown tilaka marking or maalaa of beads around the neck. The
meaning of the word "saadhu" is 'good', the person who has a good
disposition that man exists as a saadhu, that man accepts the code of
conduct of the Veda shaastra, whose faith is in tending his own
religion. Really for the welfare of them Bhagavan becomes the avataara
(incarnation).

~~  Swami Brahmananda Saraswati - Guru Dev
[Shri Shankaracharya UpadeshAmrita kaNa 88 of 108]
http://www.paulmason.info/gurudev/UA_Hindi.htm#kaNa_88