> > To answer you question about whether I'm a member of a cult, that
> > would be "no", unless, of course, you count the fans of Jennifer
> > Connelly and Salma Hayek, for which I am intensely guilty.
> >

> ...which leads to two very important qualifying questions:
>
> 1) Are you a fan of Jennifer Connelly's pre or post baby fat period?
> Around "Requiem for a Dream" she became quite skinny and less
> voluptuous.
>
> 2) Are you a fan of Salma Hayek's pre or post boob job?

I'm a fan irrespective of their alterations/modifications.  However,
bab y fat Jennifer was a sight to behold.  Where's my copy of
ROCKETEER when  I need it.  Salma IS as Salma does.  Her face is like
a Yantra into which I fall in and get lost.  And the rest of her ain't
bad either.  Excuse while I go do puja...