--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Duveyoung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Can't figure you out, Pete.
>
> Your love for Sri Sri is obvious, that's very understandable, but,
> yipes!, you toss your hat into a war-monger's camp?
>
> It's a disconnect that, as a professional healer, you could be
> supportive of the state-sponsored murdering of third world children
> for oil.
>
> What deep fear inside you is resonating with McCain's fears?
>
> Where's the "love is the answer" sweetness of Sri Sri in your stance?
>
> Honest, you really really surprised me.
>
> Edg

McCain Ad: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gwqEneBKUs
==

McCain is less than truthful?

"I'm going to be honest: I know a lot less about economics than I do
about military and foreign policy issues. I still need to be educated."

~~  John McCain - Wall Street Journal - http://tinyurl.com/7pfca

"The issue of economics is something that I've really never understood
as well as I should. I understand the basics, the fundamentals, the
vision, all that kind of stuff," he said. "But I would like to have
someone I'm close to that really is a good strong economist. As long
as Alan Greenspan is around I would certainly use him for advice and
counsel."

~~  John McCain - Baltimore Sun - http://tinyurl.com/322e3r

Here's John McCain in a later debate:

Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bogh_sp5SE0