Angela, one of the great satisfactions in my life is to meet with a
client in jail (and for the very first time), and have her/him say
that they were really happy that I'm their attorney because they've
heard about me from other inmates and they know that they are in good
hands.

**

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Angela Mailander

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com