Amarnath writes snipped:
After full Awakening, in this phase,
"There is nothing but Self !
( which is Awareness, Bliss, God, Love,
whatever ).

In this "?final?" phase, "I am also my experiences."
But 'I' and 'me' are no longer "personal"
supposedly and neither is the Bliss
( it's of a different impersonal quality now).

Some who are having "experiences"
may dispute the latter. I don't know at this point.

TomT:
And then after that it goes back to being very personal and highly
intimate as the next phase of some inward and outward flux. The reason
it is now personal again is that the I/me are everywhere I look and
everything that falls in my attention. I am really all of creation. My
point value is all creation and I can know through the point value and
through the totality simultaneously. It has been this way a number of
years and at this point it has not become impersonal again but they
may be a possibility although I can not see how. Tom