--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Robert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The symbol of the pentagram,
>   John McCain's wierd use of the pentagram, all of the time?
>   What's up with that?
>   And all that weird hippie stuff...
>   That goes on in Sedona, Arizona...
>   What's up with that?
>   Makes me wonder, why he puts so much interest:
>   In the symbol of the pentagram, and...
>   This disgusting idea of continuing the war, forever.
>   Who is he really be working for, I am wondering???
>   Hillary's with Rove now;  and the more conservative
>   Republicans'...
>   So, who is John working for...?

Whoever it is, they just made you post the
same nonsense three times in a row.  :-)

Seriously, sometimes I wonder why it is that
otherwise intelligent people ascribe to evil
influences or Satan what is FAR more easily
explained by stupidity, incompetence, and
lack of awareness in normal, everyday humans.

McCain's problem isn't that he's "working for"
anything non-human but that HE doesn't seem
to have evolved to the point of *being* a
human, one who can conceive of a world without
war.

Satan, schmatan. Ain't nobody fucking up this
planet except us humans. Claiming otherwise
is just an attempt to avoid taking responsi-
bility for our part in all of it.

McCain's not "evil" and Hillary's not "evil."
They're both just severely limited in their
abilities to think of new paradigms. Both
*cling* to the old paradigms, and try to
sell them by invoking fear of change. That's
not being "evil;" that's being "old and in
the way."