Hello from Sedona!  :)

  Yes, the Red Rocks do magnifiy ones experience.  If one is having some
negative emotions, they get intensified.  If one is smiling and happy~ that too
is expanded upon.

  Sedona is an amazing place and we have been here over 10 years now...from
over 22 in Iowa!!!

  ...very sacred Native American Indian land and the natural rock structures
and wild life are so precious.  As I am writing to you I see many animals ~
coyotes, wild boar, rabbits, birds of all types, deer, transit across my yard.
And of course, we do have those  3.5 million tourists who come and walk the
trails each year on their way to the Grand Canynon.  Some are definately boomer
hippie types...just like most of us in this yahoo group.

  The beauty of this place, however, takes one out of thinking about the past,
such as 1979 at MIU, etc.  It brings you squarely into the present moment with
all its Grace & Beauty and an amazing connection to nature.  What a Blessing!
:)

  I think most of the consciousness and awake folks in Sedona aren't unlike any
others in that category across this country....all wanting a more friendly
existence.

  Living in Sedona is like living in the Grand Canynon....all at 4,500 feet.

  What exactly is John being accused of doing in Sedona?

  I believe that he actually has a spread in the next town over...Cottonwood.

  Best to you,
  B in Sedona