I heard from a major business manufacturing client of China that the
major manufacturers are no longer accepting dollars, only Euros.

Its coming people, slowly but surely, make sure you have some
investments outside of US interests. China will drop the US dollar,
not by Chinese government policy, but just individual companies
across China amounting to a virtual end to the dollar. After that it
is a domino effect across the world for the dollar being dropped.

Iraqmire caused it.

OffWorld

> Even when I traveled in India in the 1990s they advised to carry
only
> rupees.  Indians were not supposed to possess dollars.  So what
dollars
> or travelers checks I carried I just went to places that exchanged
them
> for rupees.  I was quite amazed that one would wind up with quite a
wad
> for even $100.  They didn't have large denomination bills.  Of
course
> everything cost a fraction of what it did in the US anyway.  A
Pepsi (or

ID=7805"http://wwwthetruthseeke