Cool, Angela, were you there when we put on that several-day public
seminar on TM and Religion?  We had Rabbi Raphael Levine come in
from Seattle and a TM initiated priest from Saint Louis, Rich
Creason, and some others to talk about how TM influenced their
religious faith but didn't conflict with it; does that ring a bell?
We had a pretty good turnout, as I remember, and I loved the fact
that we were in Iowa City because I associated it so much with
Charlie Donahue who was one of my heroes.

My former spouse and I were only there for a few months before we
went to the new Fairfield MIU for a xmas ATR course and just totally
fell in love with the vibe and stayed on to lead ATR courses there
until we went to Flaine (sp?) for an A of E course.

We came back to Fairfield in '81 from California and our daughter,
Amma, was born in Iowa City that same year, but we left again (and
apparently for good) in '84.

One of the things I love about FFL is this rethreading of lives and
acquaintances that occur.  It's nice to know that we may have
already met in the past.

Marek

**

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Angela Mailander