--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Premanand Paul Mason"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Jim, that's not the problem, inclusion of colour photographs would
not
> be a stumbling block. It's just that the Guru Dev book is to be a
> serious look at the guru and his teachings and it is difficult to
see a
> place in it for photos taken on Himalayan jaunts.

yeah, that was kind of a tongue in cheek comment of mine...Well I
really love the pictures you have taken. They have a natural grandeur
and mystery about them that I personally feel would be an excellent
compliment to your book. However, as a fellow artist, albeit far less
commercially successful, I wholly support whatever the final vision of
your book on Guru Dev turns out to be. Can't wait to read it!