--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , "boo_lives" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Raja Wynne recently said how happy he was to be back in vedic city
> with the 621 pundits.  I recently drove through the pundit camp there
> and didn't see any pundits at all outside.  It's possible they were
> all inside but it was a nice sunny afternoon so I doubt it.  The whole
> compound, which looks like a concentration camp, seemed deserted
actually.

> Maybe someone else from ffld could drive out there and see what they
> can find???  Did they move the pundits out of the vedic city trailers
> which FEMA has now admitted are too toxic to live in and are buying
back?

The FEMA trailer idea never went through -- the TMO bought new
manufactured housing.  Pundits spend their day doing pundit things:
Rudra Bhishek, multiple TM/Siddhi routines.

The current count is 632 pundits, with more on the way:

"Raja Wynne said that another 400 Vedic Pandits will be coming soon, so
that there will then be over 1,000 Vedic Pandits in the United States at
Maharishi Vedic City.

http://new.globalgoodnews.com/world-peace-a.html?art=120604421740896788
<http://new.globalgoodnews.com/world-peace-a.html?art=120604421740896788\