--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "hugheshugo"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sandiego108" <sandiego108@>
> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "yifuxero" <yifuxero@> wrote:
> > >
> > > --"The universe is perfect". Only in an Absolute sense; but we
> are
> > > talking about relative matters. The universe is perfect,
> imperfect,
> > > and all shades in-between. If the universe is solely "perfect",
> then
> > > it would be incomplete, since completeness would require a degree
> of
> > > imperfection.
> > <snip.
> >
> > My experience is that the universe is perfect in an absolute and
> > relative sense. Both together create and manifest its perfection,
> > every moment. As it changes and evolves and grows it does so in
> > perfection, in every particle of time and every moment of space.
> >
> > --Reverend Sandi Ego
> >

> If you really think it so perfect, why do other people annoy
> you so much?

I imagine he'll say that his being annoyed with other people is also
perfect. I think Sri Sri Sandi Ego-ji's perspective is likely the same
as Byron Katie's or Eckhart Tolle's in that there is no attachment to
now being different than what it is. Yes, they all probably have a
preference for how things ideally would be, and those ideals may very
well differ from how things are right now. But, in acceptance of what
is, there is no needless suffering derived from the ego-driven belief
that things *should* be different than how they actually are.