> On Apr 12, 2008, at 3:36 PM, authfriend wrote:
>
> > Did I say she was perfect, Lawson?
> >
> > She has her pluses and her minuses. Her ability to
> > connect with working-class people is one of her
> > big pluses.
>
> That's why she lost Iowa so miserably, a state made up
> of working-class people.
>
> I know, I know, it was just  a caucus so it doesn't count.
>
> If that's what her supporters consider one of her pluses,
> it's no wonder her campaign has been foundering so much.
> You guys have been spending way too much time on
> the River in Egypt and not nearly enough dealing with reality.
> At this point, the only major group Hillary seems to be able
> to connect with are the lobbyists who support her.

Um, yeah, that's why she's neck and neck with Obama
in terms of the popular vote and the pledged
delegate count, and ahead in the superdelegate count.
She'll almost certainly win Pennsylvania handily. She
has a good chance to win several of the remaining
states as well. Neither she nor Obama is going to
acquire enough delegates via the primaries to get the
nomination; that's how close it is. It'll be an uphill
battle for her, no question about it, but she's nowhere
near being counted out yet, except by wishful thinking
like yours.

Oh, and several of the most recent national polls have
her beating McCain by a wider margin than Obama.

Sal, you really need to shut up for a while and listen
to people who know what they're talking about, because
you're just pathetically clueless. You know that saying,
"A little knowledge is a dangerous thing"? That's you.