I understand that rumors can cause damage; but in this case it was revealing how people reacted to the movement doing something out of character; I just think it is ironic...

Sal Sunshine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hey, just trying to give a friendly warning--this place could easily be
called Rumors R Us. (The TMO seems to do everything it can to encourage
it--maybe you've noticed.) Not that I'm complaining, mind you. Rumors,
urban legends--great stuff.:)

Sal