--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> On behalf of Rick, WTF is this?
> Rick also might have once beat his dog and kept his
> grandmother locked in the attic! Is this a new age
> swiftboat attack?>

Hi Peter, I have consistently ignored your posts, yet months later, I
come back, and you are still embroiled in the same psychosis.

Peter, WTF is wrong with your brain?
Have you nothing of worth or integrity to say whatsoever to the world?
What is the psychological condition that you have that is so fearful
of life that it eschews all rationality for the mere illusion of
safety of living in a pack, like an unwanted mongrel?

Seriously Peter, seek psychological help NOW...before it is too late,
for the sake of your family for god's sake man.

OffWorld