--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, satvadude108 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <LEnglish5@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Angela Mailander <mailander111@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Here's an interview with the Rev Wright that also
> > > gives you the context of that "Damn America" sound
> > > bite.
> > >
> > > http://www.pbs.org/moyers/journal/04252008/watch.html
> > >

> > > Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com
> > >

> > The entire sermon, or at least a good portion, is available via youtube, so
> > I don't know
> why
> > you need an interview to get the "full context."
> >

> > Lawson
> >

>  Watch the show and find out Lawson. It was interesting
> to see the connections Rev. Wright had with Bill Moyers
> going back over 40  years. The 45 minutes I spent watching
> it as it aired last Friday was well spent and thought provoking.

I did. It was very interesting. My point is that the "context" of the sermon is
available by watching the entire sermon, which has been available on
youtube for quite some time now along with several other entire sermons by
Rev Wright.

As I commented to Judy, I agree with the apparent concensus of the American
community of protestant ministers in the USA who count him as one of the most
articulate American Christian ministers of his generation.

Lawson