---from spirithappenings blog:

Another person of interest is John Sherman, who spent 18 years in a
federal prison for political bombings. John became interested in
Buddhism when there was a presentation by Buddhists at his prison.
When Gangaji went to his prison, he became interested in her
teachings. He refers to himself as at one time as "Gangaji's pet." I
believe he has broken off with her. Sherman was supposed to become a
teacher but resisted for years. When he realized that he was 61 years
old and a convicted felon, Sherman said he had no job opportunities
other than to be a teacher. Sherman has a very soothing voice. He has
a one theme message — Ramana's self-inquiry. He has lots of Podcast
MP3 downloads, each one of which is over an hour long. His web site
is http://www.riverganga.org/.

 In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Gary Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Rick,
>

> Funny you posted John Sherman's book. I've been reading it the past
couple
> of days and really enjoying it. I've also watched a bunch of his
YouTube