--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "uns_tressor"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Rick Archer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> > on 6/11/05 6:21 PM, uns_tressor at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > >
> > > The legendary John Harvey Jones came on to the scene a few
> > > years ago. GC should have seen his role as sitting
> > > at the feet of JHJ, ensuring that the purity of the teaching
> > > never got prejudiced. We were never told why JHJ left.
> >
> > This guy?: http://www.speakers.co.uk/Retro/5118.htm
>
> ...........Yes, that's him. Sir John, of course. I forgot.
> He was taught TM, and was very pleased with it.
> He had a couple of series on the BBC (prime time) in which
> he took a decaying or untogether company and tried to turn
> it around.Not all prjects worked. He did Morgan Cars:
> http://www.morgan-motor.co.uk/index_frames.html
> *** Available from all good outlets ***
> Many people were bowled over by his arrival, and many centre
> volunteers would have stopped everything and run a mile in
> four minutes for such leadership. Someone asked what happened
> and we were told that there may have been some sort of a
> problem between him and Geoffrey. Apart from the vital task of
> ensuring the purity of the teaching, I would have thought
> that GC's task would have been to look, listen and inwards
> digest. A wasted opportunity.
> Uns.

I saw John H-J speak once, and what I liked was that he was very
natural and unpretentious - he said he had more respect for a hard-
working owner of the local garage and their working at their small
business than he did for most captains of industry - which I think
shows that he was not blinded by charisma and image. How far that
fits in with the TMO is anyone's guess.