--- In [email protected], TurquoiseB <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> --- In [email protected], "Tom" <azgrey@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In [email protected], "authfriend" <jstein@> wrote:
> > .
> > > I seriously
> > > doubt she'd consider being Obama's running
> > > mate. I'd certainly advise against it. Did
> > > you hallucinate that I suggested it?
> > 
> > I hope you can catch your breath and stop hyperventilating
> > by tomorrow. You have been apoplectic since Obama won those
> > 13 primaries in a row. It is not good for you. You might need to
> > look into some good Mindfullness meditation program. Very 
> > effective stuff.
> 
> Hyperventilating is a good word. 
> 
> May I take a moment to ask for a "point of order"
> from Rick?
> 
> It seems to me, given the timestamp that appears
> on Judy's five exercises in hyperpostilating last 
> night, that they fall into *last* week's postings, 
> not this week's.

Another reason for asking is that Yahoo has
been seriously ill lately, and cannot be depended
upon. Looking more carefully, it appears that Judy 
only made four hyperventilating posts last night, 
and that one of them was sent twice to my server.
It is possible, given Yahoo, that these posts were
made long ago and only just now showed up.

On the other hand, it is equally possible that Judy
logged on Friday afternoon and found something 
critical about Saint Hillary and in a fit of reac-
tivity fired off four hyperventilating responses, 
forgetting that she had already used up most of her 
week's posts.

Or, it could be that *my* count is way off, due to
Yahoo's growing senility. This is very possible, 
since I don't actually bother to read most of her
posts. If I get the sense in the first sentence 
that it's a post about Hillary or politics, I just
hit Next immediately.

Or, it could be that Judy thought that no one would
notice if she snuck a few hyperventilating rants in
at the end of the week, and she could start over on
Saturday morning pretending that she hadn't really 
gone over the limit the week before.

Infinite possibilities. Fortunately we have Rick
to sort out these cosmic mysteries for us.  :-)



Reply via email to