--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Louis McKenzie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Barack Obama is now faced with many challenges.  One of those challenges is
> in
choosing people who will maintain respect for him in hard times and good times.

> The dynamics of white and black are such that a white guy will always have a
> thought
that he has entitlement.   Example:  I once lived in Land O Lakes Florida I was
buying a
restaurant in Dade City Florida.  While working to get the restaurant open I
met many
people of various backgrounds the conversations were always interesting but the
general
rule was that if there was a white guy working with me the people always
assumed he was
the owner.

> As commander and chief this could be a problem.   The difference between Joe
> Biden
and Hillary Clinton is that Hillary has walked the road with Obama.  She has
been a big
sister she has whipped his ass and made him tough, she has maybe even made him
cry at
times but you know she made him the nominee, she brought him to his greatness.

> She has been his PUSH she has allowed him to unfold himself to the world.
>
> I applaud Hillary Clinton God and Nature for the beauty of how she works......
>
> I endorse Hillary Clinton for Democratic Nominee for Vice President of the
> United States
of America......

How long can you last 'till the call of that bong becomes
irresistible Louis? If you think Hillary's lying ass has conceded
you are sorely mistaken. She is a viper with no soul who would
take the party down in flames if it would mean she could get the
nomination. She has not conceded. She will not concede if there is
any chance whatsoever of putting a knife in Barack's back.