> I would like to know what is the advanced
> technique number 6 !!!!

The sixth 'Advanced Technique' is sometimes
called the 'Night Technique' - all others up
to the sixth are just fertilizer on the
first. There is only one single bija mantra
given out in TM practice - the others are
just words from Hindi.

The Night Technique was originally taught
by Gaudapadacharya, the guru of Shankara's
guru.

Here is a brief outline:

Most TMers only repeat the bija portion of
their mantra when they are asleep. However,
according to Bramhacharya Satyanand, in
dreams the entire mantra may be repeated.

When I practice Marshy's secret Night
Technique I often fall asleep with the
bija portion of my mantra still in conscious
awareness. When practicing the Night
Technique, Satyanand advised me to be
aware of the area just above my abdomen,
and to put the bija there and let it rest.

Then, all you have to do is babysit your
bija, right on your navel chakra. Just set
it, and forget it.

By resting your bija at the navel chakra,
the subtle currents from your Istadevata
will permeate your entire being. For example,
my Istadevata is Saraswati, the 'Goddess of
Learning'.

By resting the bija portion of her name,
that is, 'sring', at the navel chakra, my
intelligence will grow by leaps and bounds,
right while I'm sleeping. Then, when I awake
in the morning I will feel refreshed and
full of knowledge.

It's that simple!

It is recommended by Marshy that one continues
to receive advanced techniques regularly every
18 months.

Note: Apparently the Marshy's 'Night Technique'
is no longer available. Anyone wanting
instruction is this technique should be
contacting me privately for free instruction.

The 'Night Technique' is really a night-time
siddhi float:

My initiation with Satyanand took place at a
three-day residence course with Jerry Jarvis
at SIMS in Berkeley in 1968. The entire course
was truly inspiring as I recall, and the
initiation included a very deep five minute
meditation led by Satyanand and concluded with
one of the best Guru Dev TM pujas that I
have ever personally attended.

As for the technique per se, and after much
practice, analysis, and reflection on its
meaning, I have concluded that this 'Night
Technique' is the *perfect* compliment to TM.

Why so?

This one siddha yoga technique, if performed
correctly, will provide many of the benefits
of TM, 20x2, while one sleeps! Therefore, it
is an intelligent way to realization.

It should be obvious to any aspiring yogi that
what one does during the hours of sleep are
of the utmost importance. If one ascribes to
the concept of karma and kala, that is,
action and time, there is so much to do, and
yet so little time to be doing it in. It is
unfortunate that many people virtually waste
over twelve hours a day in unconscious torpor,
if not real stupor.

However, this is one of the most subtle and
esoteric of the siddha yoga techniques. A yoga
so subtle, and so secret that, unless one is
initiated by a genuine guru, and receives the
proper instruction, mis-information can lead
to many lonely sleepless nights, not to
mention bad dreams devoid of any erotica
whatsoever.

Read more:

Subject: Good Night Sweetheart
Author: Willytex