On Jun 4, 2008, at 4:31 PM, do.rflex wrote:

On Jun 4, 2008, at 1:39 PM, TurquoiseB wrote:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "do.rflex" <do.rflex@> wrote:

Senator Clinton Spokesperson Terry McAuliffe assures Jon Stewart that
Hillary is going to the White House.

Watch via: http://www.balloon-juice.com/?p=10535

John, you have outdone yourself. This is
one of the funniest things I have ever seen.
I just can't *wait* for Judy to spin this one.

I get the feeling he was kidding, but what do I know.
He was funny though.

Sal

McAuliffe doesn't appear to me to be connecting with reality.

flex, Hillary's whole campaign hasn't been connecting
with reality for months now, one more day won't hurt.

Sal