--(more ascended Master stuff from the Theosophists - so much for the
10,000 year old Scripture).:

from Wiki: "
The Pranava-Vada of Gargyayana (pranava-vĂ¢da is the Sanskrit
for "uttering of Pranava (AUM)") is a book by Bhagavan Das, published
in three volumes in years 1910-1913 by the Theosophical Society,
Adyar with notes by Annie Besant. Das alleges that the work is
a "summarised translation" of an otherwise unknown "ancient text" by
a sage called Gargyayana. Das states that the text was dictated to
him from memory by one Pandit Dhanaraja, a theosophist friend of his
who was blind in both eyes and had died before the book's publication.

f- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, drjmercay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> This translation project is probably one of the most important
> projects in modern times.  Maharishi often spoke of his desire to
> speak on "the Brhama Sutraas".  This is the source text on the
Brahma
> Sutra.  If anyone would like to contribute to this translation
project
> it would be imensly appreciated.  Both large and small donations are
> needed.  For information please email [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajranatha@> wrote:
> >
> > Ah yes, the Pranava Veda of Mamuni Mayan. It's said to be the
original
> > Veda, the Aryan version (i.e. Rig Ved, et al) being a corrupted,
later
> > version. Whereas Rig Ved is only about 3000 y.o., the original,
in
> > Tamil, goes back (allegedly) 10,000 years. The Pranava Ved,
unlike
> > it's Aryan counterpart, can be used by any caste, not just the
Brahmins.

> > I heard someone was doing a translation. Is it published in
English yet?

> > On Nov 1, 2007, at 12:49 PM, Rick Archer wrote:
> >

> > > From a friend:
> > >

> > > I received this this morning from Dr. Jessie Mercay and did not
want
> > > to wait to send it as it is so profound and full of the most
> > > significant potential for our own well being. Dr. Mercay is
> > > sponsoring Dr. Sabharathnam to the United States. He is the
pandit
> > > and scholar who is translating the Pranava Veda. The following
is an
> > > email exchange that just occurred between them. If you have
not
> > > started to help sponsor Dr. Sabharathnam and wish to do so you
may
> > > contact Dr. Mercay directly at vastu2vaastu@ I especially
> > > like this because you can feel directly the ancient and most
> > > traditional elements of knowledge and experience very deeply in
Dr.
> > > Sabharathnam's words.  - blaine
> > >

> > > As I have been reading the verses of Pranava Veda that Dr.
> > > Sabarhatanam has been sending I have been observing my inner
> > > experience in relationship to the structure and content of the
verses.
> > > I noticed a pattern that I think you will find interesting.
Here is
> > > the note I wrote him and the comment he wrote back:
> > >
> > > "Dear Dr. Sabharathnam,
> > >
> > > Thank you for pv 41-50. It seems that Mayan alternates between
very
> > > concrete and very abstract ideas. He talks about the Primal
lord then
> > > talks about construction (architecture/building)... back and
forth -
> > > Abstract unmanifest then back to concrete manifestation. Shilpi
and
> > > then Shilpa. Vastu and then Vaastu.
> > >
> > > This alternation seems to have the effect of taking the mind
through
> > > Vastureva vaastu in a sense. In other words, we automatically
have an
> > > internal experience of the unmanifest and the manifest by
reading this
> > > text. This seems to create a profound inner experience and a
form or
> > > ordering and purifying of the mind. It is a subtle point but the
> > > effect seems profound. It is also an interesting teaching
technique.

> > > Would you agree with me on this point?"
> > >
> > > Dr. S emailed me back the following:
> > >
> > > "Dear Jessie,
> > >
> > > Congrats. What you have observed is correct.
> > >
> > > I am very much happy to observe your exact technique of
> > > understanding the verses of the Pranava Veda. Each time
> > > I send the translation I would have my own doubt whether
> > > this could be easily understandable to you, because of the
> > > terse and minute subject matter. Now I have come out of
> > > that hesitation and doubt. You understand the exact import
> > > of the text in the most accurate way and by such correct
> > > understanding you enter the main shrine of the verse to
> > > see the inner message face to face. You have given me the
> > > fullest confidence to go ahead without hesitation.
> > >
> > > The whole text is like that. Since Mayan reveals what he
> > > has known through deep medidation directly, we cannot
> > > expect a systematic presentation as we see in a thesis
> > > writing. It is our duty to present what Mayan has told in
> > > the Pranava Veda, in an orderly and systematic way. After
> > > completing the translation, let us bring out a separate
> > > book on Pranava Veda."
> > >
> > > I wanted to post this so that you will have more insight into
the
> > > import of this many faceted work. This translation is not a
simple
> > > task nor is the text just another text. More importantly, I
want you
> > > to understand that as we read the text, we are taken on a
journey to
> > > that place where Mayen went when he cognized this work- can you
> > > imagine where that place is given the content of Pranava Veda?
Our

Date: